Before you Log into Gmail
- You need a Gmail email and its security password before you log in to Gmail.com.
- A device with working internet connection is needed. (PC, laptop,tablet, mobile, , etc.)
Gmail sign in process to access Gmail inbox
Every Gmail services like Google drive, Google docs, YouTube are accesible with single Gmail login
- Step 1: Type www.gmail.com in your web browser adress bar. The Gmail sign in is at top right corner, press “Sign In“. Once in a while, you may be redirected to Gmail sign in page )
- Step 2: In Gmail Sign In page, enter your Gmail email on the field “Enter your Email” and press ‘Next’.
- Step 3: “Password” field is just below your Gmail address. Fill the Gmail password field. (For security reason, you won’t have the capacity to see your secret password and it will be shown in *** so ensure you have written right password.) Press “Sign In” under the password field. If you are not utilizing a shared or public device/computer, you can check ‘Stay signed in‘ so you don’t have to enter your Gmail login credential every time.
- Step 4: Depending your web velocity, you will see your inbox a few moment later. You can click ‘Load basic HTML‘ at the right corner at the bottom of the page, if your internet connection is too slow.
- Step 5: Victory ! You are logged in your gmail inbox.If login is unsuccessful, your Gmail id or password is incorrect. Affirm your Gmail login credentials and repeat previous steps. In the event that in any case your login attempts fail, you should try to reset Gmail password. You can find help here.
Gmail Sign In for 2-Step verification enabled account
2-step verification is additional safety feature to enhance email security. In this feature, you have to enter additional security code which you receive via text, voice call or mobile app while logging into your Gmail account from unknown device or browser. If you have any login problem in gmail.com sign in due to 2-step verification, please visit how to enable/disable 2-step verification page.